Participants and services
Participation in the COSALFA 38 is open to:
i) Representatives of the COSALFA member countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela, and Uruguay:
The representative of each country’s public sector, i.e., the director of the official veterinary service;
The representative of each country’s private sector related to the livestock production chain.
ii) As Observers, representatives from:
- Entities and organizations that have received an invitation to participate as observers;
- United Nations specialized agencies and other invited intergovernmental organizations;
- Accredited civil society entities (including NGOs);
- Accredited entities from the productive and commercial sectors;
- Countries from other regions; and;
- Research institutions and international technical and financial cooperation agencies.
English, Spanish, and Portuguese will be the working languages at the meeting.